Digital Media Initiatives is a leading e-publishing and e-learning technology company based at Bengaluru, India.
eBooks and Education For All.
We aspire to be a partner of choice of authors, self-publishers and publishers in providing total solutions to the e-publishing and education domains.
Digital Media Initiatives practices Continual Improvement to achieve Customer Delight by providing Customer-Centric, Cost-Effective, Timely and Qualitative E-Publishing and Educational Software Solutions.
- 2005, Leading e-publishing technology company founded
- 2008, Launched NetGalley.com at BookExpo America, LA
- 2008, Launched ePubNow! at AEP Summit, Washington DC
- 2009, Worked with Random House, Inc. NY on XML workflow
- 2010, Digital Media Reserve
- 2011, Antrik dot com – Retail System
- 2012, Antrik ExPress – Self-Publishing Service
- 2013, OnixMaster – An advanced Title Data Management and Integrated Publisher Website Service commissioned for OnixMaster.com
- Antrik ExPress – Self-publishing Service for Authors and Publishers
- ePubNow! – Automated workflow for industry-standard production of eBooks in any language
- Digital Media Reserve – DRM enabled repository of eBooks
- Antrik – eBooks Retail System
- OnixMaster – Title Metadatata Management System
- Workflow to supports Authors and Publishers
- ePublishing Program for self-publishers
- Over 500 authors registered
- Impeccable reputation worldwide
- Multiple languages support
- Print On Demand support
- Automated XML workflow
- Automated eBooks production and validation system
- Multilingual capability
- Trusted and proven: Over million pages produced for large publishing houses since 2008
- Seamlessly integrated with Publisher’s workflow
- Real-time single-source multiple-format publishing
Digital Media Reserve
- Central repository of fastest growing inventory of eBooks in multiple languages
- DRM Protection for eBooks
- Metadata Management
- eBooks Rights Management
- eBooks Distribution Management
- Sales Reports & Analytics for Publishers
- Customizable Retail System
- eCommerce – Any Payment Gateway can be integrated
- Real-time fulfillment of eBooks purchase
- Protected eBooks downloads on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, others.
- Reading Apps available
- Title metadata management system in conformance to ONIX for Books 3.0.1 release.
- Makes titles more discoverable.
- Productive and efficient management of title data.
- Rich title data can be brought to the integrated publisher website.
- Integrated feature-rich website is eCommerce-ready. Publishers get instantaneous access to best of the features in an online bookstore integrated with their own payment gateway.
- Apache HTTP
- Apache Tomcat